Are you an Android developer who is looking for an app that will allow you to easily customize your Android device environment to different calibrations and make sure that you get some of the best results out of your app. Today we are going to talk about Test DPC which can be the big help out the rising developers who are looking forward to getting to know more about a working environment that would enable them to get their hands on some of the most popular services which would help them out quite well in the overall development process.
It is an app made by developers for developers so that you can make the right decisions and find out all the bugs in your App before releasing it to the platform of Google Play Store. The app that we are talking about today Goes by the name of test dpc which is one of the oldest platforms available on Android for all of your testing-related services. If you are a developer then you absolutely need to have access to this application to make sure that all of your apps work well in the Android development environment as well as before release to ensure you don’t have a lot of bugs.
This is probably the easiest way to have your hands on some of the most amazing developer tools that are out there for absolutely free of cost. We are going to be mainly focussing today on how one can use the TDC app on their Android devices and make sure that they get the best possible results out of it. The test DPC app on Android is something that you would always love and cherish as a developer because it helps you out in many ways and today we are going to be looking forward to knowing more about it.
About Test DPC App for Android (Test DPC APK)
Are you an Android developer looking forward to finding testers for your app but can’t because of the amazingly expensive user base that is out there. Today we are looking forward to finding a service that would completely change the way Android developers have to deal with their apps. Being a developer personally, I can relate to the pain that every Android developer goes through post-production. After the production is done you are all excited to get your app on the market but what you get is something quite shocking.
If you accidentally release your apps without user testing then you might be in for a long trouble because many people might be complaining about some device specific issues which might be quiet important depending on your user base. Thus it becomes absolutely necessary for you to check the working of your App in almost all environment before actually releasing it on the Google Play Store platform.
We all know that it is impossible for anyone and everyone to check their apps on almost every Android device that is out there. It is also the ideal service to collect data after simulations and can be of detailed help to all of us.
The app test DPC is mainly used for Android developers who work on EMMs, ISVs, and OEMs. The app is used by developers from all around the world as the way to test their applications and platforms in an Android enterprise managed profile (i.e. work profile). The DPC in the test DPC app stands for Device Policy Controller.
It is the basis of all application checking protocols and acts as a variable controller for you. This app sample uses the Gradle build system which is the easiest way to check an app. To build any projects in the app, use the “gradlew assembly” command or use “Import Project” in Android Studio suite on your device. The app has been licensed under the Apache 2.0 license which is the latest provision of app security license is available for Android devices.
Test DPC App – Useful Features
If you are looking forward to knowing the features of the app Before downloading at then you are at the right place because today we are going to be telling you what all you are going to get from the app. Here are the features that are the best in class –
- The app allows you to create a work profile of your developed application and make sure that all of the developer info stays only with you.
- The app can create multiple environments according to your needs and make sure that you get the best possible results from it.
- With this app, you can add Minor details like Privacy policies and ensure that your customer base is aware of what all they are getting into.
- You can also add app restrictions as well as remove it from your devices.
- The ability to Prompt Android users to provide or deny access to the camera, phone calls etc can be added easily using the Test DPC service.
How to Download Test DPC APK On your Android Devices
If you are looking forward to downloading the app and knowing how you can use it on your Android device then you are at the right place. Here is how you can do the same –
- Firstly, open up the browser on your device.
- Open up this link – https://goo.gl/q2WnVK
- Download and install the app on your device.
- You might be required to enable the installation from unknown sources before installing it.
How to Use Test DPC App (Step by Step)
- After the app is installed open it up.
- Set up your developer profile on the app to test all of your applications and then you are good to go.
- All the apps that you have created would link write up to the test DPC service using your Google Play developer account.
Test DPC is simple to use app & requires very less space, Do bookmark this official website to get more tips & tutorial for using Test DPC effectively.